Tuesday, June 24, 2008

just some cute pictures of Isaiah!



2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

His thighs ARE getting chunkier! How cute. I love to pretend to eat Ryder's fat thighs. He laughs when I do it. I love how much hair Isaiah has! I never should have buzzed Ryder's hair...twice. :(

Amber Howard said...

Looks like you have a cute family. The way that I am losing weight is by counting my calories in and out. A really easy way to track them is to use www.myfitnespal.com which I looove. You put in everything you eat and what exercise you do and it calculates everything for you. It evens tells you how many calories you should eat in a day and how many you should burn to meet your goal. I consume between 1200 and 1400 calories a day and I try to burn about 2000 calories a week. If I do that, I lose about 1.4 pounds. Its a slow process but it doesn't take long before you start to see results. I hope this helps. Good luck.