SO.... Morgan is already making a grand entrance into high School. I get a phone call Friday afternoon at about 2:00 from morgans high school. I'm thinking,why is morgan calling me. I answer the phone and the school nurse tells me that I need to come pick up Morgan ASAP. She says she cut her foot pretty bad on a door and she will need stitches. I go and pick her up, and she comes wobbling to me with crutches. I guess she was in her last period class(sports medicine)remember the class I told you all earlier she loved and that it had a hot guy in it? Well they were all leaving to go into the gym and morgan went to open the gym door and somebody was pushing it open from the opposite side, and the bottom part of the door sliced her foot open. She said she didnt realize anything happened until her best friend Mckinsey looked down and saw a ton of blood all over her foot,shoe, and ground. Her teacher helped her back to the room and cleaned it up, gauzed and put tape around it. by then Morgan was crying and shaking.On a side note, that hot guy held her back pack while the teacher cleaned her up. She was happy about that. Good way to get noticed morgan,haha. The teacher told me she would need stitches for sure. So I put her in the car, call a new doctor who I recently went to see who is out here somewhat by the house. I loved him, very good first impression. I asked if there is anyway they could work a new patient in RIGHT NOW! I told them she would need stitches. They said I'm sure we can, but can you hold . Then the Dr gets on the phone and says, What happen? I explain to him and he says sure bring her right down. We get there, and she was back in a room within 5 minutes. He spent the next hour cleaning it, numbing it, and putting in 8 stitches. He said she cut it pretty dang deep and it looked pretty bad. He was so awesome with her. He was explaining everything he was doing, and always comforting her. He said she deserved a lollipop after all this was done.(smile) He did a very good job! So she is out of P.E. all week. All weekend she has been limping and she is still very sore on the top of her foot. We go back today for him to look at it. Poor Morgan!
Monday, August 11, 2008
3rd day of being a freshman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch!!! and holy cow did I really miss almost the whole month of august! Life has been crazy. I hope that she is feeling lots better.
Post a Comment