Early Sunday morning we got a call from Stevens' cousin telling us that his other cousin Johnny passed away earlier that morning. Steven was closest to Johnny out of all his cousins. They were only about 2 years apart. Years ago when they were in their 20's they used to rent an apt together. It hit Steven hard. So we decided to go over to Johnnys' moms house to spend a few hours. Johnnys' mom and Stevens' mom were sisters. If you know us, you know that Stevens mom passed away in 2000. I have never got to meet any of his moms side of the family yet. So we drove to phx to spend some time with his aunts. There were alot of family members there. I was introduced to about 40 people. All family! I met Frances(stevens moms) 3 sisters and a brother, and alot of cousins. These pictures are of Isaiah with his great aunts,(Stevens moms sisters). Not sure if I will remember all of their names, because they all go by nicknames. Very confusing! Isaiah was very good and they all loved on him and thought he was the cutest thing ever. Aunt Miller(nickname)
Aunt Mary
Monday, August 18, 2008
A death in the family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sad. I am sorry for your/his lose. I am the same way with never having lost any one in my recollecting years really close to me. It will be soooooo hard when it does happen. It makes me glad for the plan of salvation and the reassurance that I know that I will see those people again.
Post a Comment