After meeting all Frances family we decided to go to the cemetary and Let Isaiah see where is daddy's momma is. It was very sad and Steven and I both Cried. I went out there when we were engaged so Steven could talk to her and tell her all about me. Of course I cried then too. Then we took the girls out there at christmas, and now for Isaiah to see. Everytime we go I feel so bad for Steven. His mom and him were very close. I have never really lost anybody close to me besides both my grandpas,but I was only about 5 when my one grandpa passed away and I wasnt even born when my other one died, so It will be very hard for me when it does happen. I cried and I have never even met Frances. It was a good day but also a sad day.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Grandma Frances
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment