Hello everyone! My blog is like a journal to me. I like to blog about what is happening in my life. I don't want to forget the little things that happen on a day to day basis. Not only do I blog about the good things that happen but also the not so good.(isnt that part of journaling) I also blog for my few friends and family who do read my blog that I don't see on a weekly basis, so they can see what is happening in the Durham household. But on a side note...........we all like to get comments don't we? I try to leave comments when I read peoples blog's, so do the same with me. I would like to get on my blog and see comments here and there. Don't just read! Don't you have anything to say? Thanks, now go make my day!!!(smile)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment