Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls update!



My sister notified me that I haven't done a post on the girls for awhile..Since they are not babies I don't take their pictures unless it is a special occasion..sorry girls.
Morgan got her fist progress report for high school....all A+,and A's. Her Math teacher called her up to his desk 2 weeks ago and told her that she has the highest grade out of all his Math classes and asked her if she would like to move up to honors math. She said yes,sure. She started it last week. Great job Morgan!! i am proud of you!
Mariah also got her progress report for 6th grade. All A's & A+. Great job Mariah! I am proud of you as well.
Not sure where my girls got the brains!! Defintly not from me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynda forwarded me your blog. What a cute family. Your girls are beautiful and your new baby is adorable. I loved looking at all your pictures. It seems as you are so happy and doing well. I am so glad. You deserve all the happiness in the world!