Saturday, September 6, 2008

Surprise 60th Birthday for my Wonderful Mom!

My dad planned a surprise birthday party for my mom since she was turning the big 60! She looks soo good for her age. I only wish I could look like her when I am that age. We all met at Serranos mexican restuarant last Friday night. We had the banquet room reserved. We all wore black, we thought that would be cute. She was very surprised and had no clue. It's always fun to be with family. Happy birthday mom! Hope you had a fun time.I love you dearly!

Birthday girl!!

Brother Ryan and his girlfriend Claire!
brother Tyler and his girlfriend Stacy
Ryan,Claire,and little Gavin
My family,yes Isaiahs head is cut off a little,and Steven had to work.
cousin brooke and her daughter Taylor These pictures are just a few of the family memebers that were there. The ones I didnt post were either because I forgot to take a pic of them, or they didnt want there picture of the internet. We had a GREAT time!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mmm, Serranos. What a great looking family :-D

Tranchell Family said...

Happy Birthday Mu! We love your mom she is so sweet. Your family looks great. Looks like you all had a fun time.