Hello, I am a Scentsy(candles) consultant. Feel free to browse my website and check out all the awesome things we have to offer. There are warmers,car candles, room sprays,and the bars of wax,and plug ins. Very fancy warmers and great prices. Everyone finds something they love. There are over 80 different scents to choose from. Have fun shopping. If you have any questions about the products, email me or call me. Thanks for your time!
Hello My name is Ashlee,and I am married to Steven. We got married March 17, 2007. He was our patient at the family practice office I worked at. I am lucky enough to be a stay home mom to 3 wonderful kids.I have 2 girls from a previous marriage and Isaiah was born in 2007. I enjoy scrapbooking(when I have the time) and I love to watch forensic files. I try to keep a very clean, organized house. I love to organize! I love to facebook and read blogs when I am not busy chasing Isaiah around,or taking the girls to and from places. I love staying home and playing with Isaiah and watching him grow. I love to be home when my girls get home from school, because for the past 13 years, I have not been fortunate to stay home, like I am now. Being a single mother with 2 girls was not easy. We are living about 25 minutes west of Phoenix. We like it, but I miss Chandler! I love our home!
4 comments:
Awww that's the cutest little bee ever. Does he have a stinger? haha! Ryder is gonna be a Doctor this year. Doctor Q.T. Batootie to be exact.
Adorable!
So cute and I love your new back ground.
I love his costume! It's really cute!
Post a Comment