I am a little ticked off! Morgan called me from school telling me that someone stole her phone out of HER backpack that was in HER P.E. locker. I asked her, well did you forget to lock your locker. She said no mom, it was locked. I am so mad. Why do people have to steal? Obviously it was a girl who is in her P.E. class. She did tell me that about 5 girls ditch P.E. all the time, and just sit in the locker room. So I am sure that 1 of them watched her as she opened up her locker one day to get the combinaton. Her phone wasn't anything special either. I don't see why parents honestly allow their kids to have 100-300 dollar phones. They are kids, get real. Morgan's best friend has a 200.00 phone. That is crazy. I would even be more ticked if it was an expensive phone. My sister was nice enought to give her their juke phone that my brother in law didn't want anymore. She gave it to her for her birthday in May, because Morgan's phone broke. Well now she doesnt have the juke phone anymore, some theif has it. I am sure they stole it for the simple sake of stealing, and getting away with it. I told Morgan we didn't have the money to buy her another one, so I am not sure what she is going to do. I feel bad, kids these days act like they are going to die without one, but we can't afford it, and I don't want her to get another one stolen when the same group of girls see her with another one. Sorry, I am venting...... I am mad! Those low life THIEVES!! Learn some morals.Morgan now has had my phone all night texting! Guess I am out of a phone now!
Monday, November 10, 2008
morgan's missing phone (sad day for her)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree about phones and theives! Maybe she can find one cheep on craigslist or ebay. There is also this cool forum called freecycle through yahoo groups that she can post a wanted item and see if anyone has an old phone with her carrier. Let me know and I can email you the link. Hey sorry about spelling your name wrong, it's been a long time since highschool. I fixed it though on the post. Lynda's last name is Pope now. :>
Sorry, no Lynda doesn't have a blog. Here is that website. http://www.freecycle.org/ - from there you find your area and join the group. Then you can post wanted, offer, etc. It is pretty cool.
Yes, I remember those hitchikers. Total dorks picking them up. I didn't have your email but here is mine karlafreeman@gmail.com
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that happened to Morgan. I know that a phone is crucial to a teenager. I was a teenager once ... may years ago. :)
Stuff like that outrages me, too! I've had my car broken into three times (in the past) and my CD player stolen. I always felt so violated! I paid my own hard-earned money for the CD player, and some idiot damages my car to get a free CD player.
So I know how you and Morgan feel. It stinks!
Post a Comment