Well Morgan asked her dad if he would give her some money for a new phone. She thought he would say NO for sure, but Morgan did remind him that he has been telling her for 3 years now that he would buy her one. So.. the verdict is... He gave her $50.00 towards one. SHe was so excited. She also has money saved from babysitting. So we got online to verizon, and she started looking at what she could afford. She really liked 2 different ones. One was 69.00 and the other was 29.00. SHe is such a good girl and chose the 29.99 one, so then she could have money left for her. Really she did like the cheaper one. I was shocked. So.. it should be here in a few days. She is sooo excited! I am so excited. I haven't really even seen my phone for a few days.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad she got a new phone. Good job on raising a girl with good money sense.
Post a Comment