Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby's first Christmas

We took Isaiah to go see santa claus at the mall on Friday. He didn't cry, but he had that look like who the heck are you. You could tell he wanted to act up, but we took the pictures so fast and got him out of Santa's lap before he started to cry.

1 comment:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

What a cutie! Ryder isn't doing super great with sippy cups either but we threw all of his bottles away so that we wouldn't give in and let him have it. HAHA! I've bought about 5 different sippy cups to try and find one Ryder likes. I still don't know if he really LIKES any of them but he'll drink from them. He just sucks so hard he chokes a lot and then gets upset and doesn't want to drink anymore. Good luck with your new challenge :) I can't believe he's gonna be 1 already!