During this time of season of giving and sharing, I was pondering the other day of all the many things i am thankful for. Let me just name a few. I am SO thankful for the opportunity to stay home and be a full time wife and mother. It has been tough financially this year, but we always manage month after month, so I can be home to raise Isaiah,and watch the girls grow, and be home if they need me. I am thankful for my husband who works so hard for his family each and every day. I am thankful for our good health(most of the time). I am thankful that during these tough times in the economy, we always had gas(i might of had to not drive a few places some time, just because we had to stretch our gas out until pay day), and food(maybe not enough food,but we had something to eat). I am thankful that I have a healthy mom and dad, and healthy brothers and a sister. I am thankful we have a nice house to live in. Most of all, I am thankful for my heavenly father. In my life, I have not chosen all the right choices, but I am a good person, I know right from wrong. I have a god who loves me know matter what. I hope as we go into a new year, I can continue to be thankful for all these things, and not take any thing for granted Life is precious!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I am thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I liked this post! Merry Christmas!!! Audrey
Great post. It is important to remember all the things we do have to be grateful for. Especially during this time of year!
Post a Comment