Thursday, February 26, 2009

My new curtains!

Some of you are wondering why is she posting pictures of curtains. Let me tell you why, I have never had curtains in my life. We have always had blinds in every house we lived in. When I married and moved in with Steven, he had these cheap paper things covering every window in the house. We knew we would not be able to afford nice blinds throughout the house, so we kept the paper things on the last 2 years. I usually just fold them up to the very top of the window, because he did spend good money on window screen coverings to block the sun from coming in, so we have very dark tint, so you can't see in at all during the day. I have been wanting curtains for the dining room area for awhile now, and we finally got them. I think they look so good. It makes our house look like a home! I love them! Thank you so much honey for your time last night to put them up. AS you can see in the pictures, we also can pull them back or have them down.!


5 comments:

Ashley W. said...

They're very lovely. I like the color!

Jonathan, Jennifer, Christian, & Scarlett said...

Very nice!!! And my favorite color! I think every house needs to have RED somewhere. :)

Lindsay said...

I agree, curtains definitely add a polish to a home! Congrats!

Tranchell Family said...

They look great and will help with the heat that is not too far away! I love getting new things.

Jan said...

It's funny how you don't realize what can really complete a room. They look good from your pictures. It so fun to buy something new to make your surrounding look more like a home.