Does anybody ever wonder what I do during the day? Take a look at the pictures... that should explain it all. I am following behind Isaiah picking up after him. he loves to dump things out from where they belong, such as clothes, plastic containers from the kitchen, all his books out of the tub they go in, stuff like that. He is not walking yet, but you wouldnt think it, he is everywhere. I love you Isaiah!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
what I do during the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just wait until he is walking and it is not just the bottom drawer he empties but all 6! This looks just like Xander I got sick of cleaning up after him, now I just shove it all in his room adn close the door. You have to train your mind not to think about it. When bed time comes you just kick a path to the bed. I can hardly wait to have a play room in the basement that I never have to see.
I can so relate!
Don't you love toddlers?
I was going to wait until you emailed me to ask you this but I just feel like I shouldn't wait...have you ever/would you like to meet with the missionaries?
Post a Comment