I took Isaiah to get his pictures done at this new place in Chandler today! They did an awesome job even though he started screaming after he did about 4 adorable pictures standing up. He wanted nothing to do with sitting down or me leaving him. I had to be within arm reach. It was very frustrating for me because I went and bought him these 2 cute outfits to wear, and I was so excited, because he was only 6 months old when we took his last professional pictures, and we drove ALL the way to Chandler. I highly recommend the place. It is called portrait innovations. They have very cute props, and very friendly, patient workers. I think they turned out adorable! Plus it helps to have and beautiful child! (wink) 




Thursday, April 9, 2009
15 month pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pictures are soooo cute! I even like the one of him screaming and reaching his hands up like he wants to be picked up. I love portrait innovations! That is where we have taken Madie and they do a good job.
cute pictures of the little man. He looks so grown up!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment