Today ISaiah is 15 months old. Wow! I look at him and he looks like such a big boy now. I remember him so little a year and a half ago today. He was a preemie, only 5 pounds 14 ounces, but today he is about 25 pounds, and a little chunk. He is such a good eater. He eats everything we give him. He loves chicken, cheese, yogurt, peaches,bananas, bread, I could go on and on. He eats very healthy, unless I slip and give him some captian crunch as a snack. We always tease Mariah and tell her that Isaiah eats better and more than she does. I do think it is true though. He is not picky at all, you give him something to eat, he will eat it. My dad always says his legs look like tree stumps. He is one stocky boy, but not fat at all. He still has not had his first haircut yet. We are both not sure if we want him to yet. We love his heard full of curly, thick hair. I wont let it get to an afro though, so don't worry guys! He FINALLY has learned to walk. He started taking steps about 2 months ago, but that was about it, until maybe 2 weeks ago, then he was off walking around the house. He looks like a little drunk baby walking around. It is to funny. He understand alot of the sign language we do for him. He will do more,drink,milk,eat,ball. He loves to imitate what we say. I am teaching him please and thank you. SO everytime I give him something I say please, then after he gets it I say thank you. He will say it back to me,somewhat. Morgan taught him something really cute. She puts his hands over his ears and says i'm not listening, i'm not listening. So if we say I'm not listening, he will put his hands over his ears. I love it! SInce Morgan is on the high school softball team, we have been going to all of her home games and some of the away games. Isaiah loves to get out of the house and play in the dirt,while we watch sister play. He always claps when he hears everyone else clapping. He is such a happy baby. At night Steven and I love to sit on the living room floor with him and roll the ball to him, and just spend quality time together, when the girls are in bed. Isaiah loves it and we all just laugh and cuddle. He still loves his momma so much and always wants to be with me. If I leave the room he cries and follows me. He also learned to snap his fingers. I am not sure where he learned that from but it is so cute to see him do. I love this boy so much and cant imagine what my life would be without him in it. Happy 15 months Isaiah. Daddy, Mommy, Morgan, and Mariah love you so much! The picture with his hands over his ears is when I was saying, I'm not listening.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Isaiah is 15 months old today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's sad that they grow up so quickly! He is really cute.
What a wonderful update, Ashlee! He does SO MUCH! How fun to watch him grow and learn new skills ... and WALK! Such a cutie!
Happy 15 months, Isaiah!
Jennifer
Post a Comment