Hey, I did get the car thing you sent me (it's late, I've had a long day and can't think of the word and feel like its too much effort to try to remember or even look it up). We love it. I was a little worried at first because we only have one car and Zach has it most of the time, I thought he would think it was too girly smelling, but he loves it! Thanks so much! I know what I'm going to do for you, I just have to have the time first. Once the semester is over and we get moved I'll have more time. Hopefully sometime in June :)
Ashlee, These pictures of Isaiah are darling. I can't believe how much he has grown. It seems impossible! Since not seeing him since he was just a couple of months old, I guess I think time should stand still, seems like he should still be teeny-tiny. We loved the picture that you sent. I haven't seen Breanne or Jan since I got them, but I gave Davian hers and showed Aunt Lois. We all think he is darling and can't believe he is this big already, and walking and acting like a big boy. We Love you! Hope we get to see you while we are in AZ, in a few days. It'll be a whirlwind trip: graduation and packing Nath and Tiff's UHaul, and saying goodbye for 3 years. Our love and best wishes to you all! Love, Aunt Pat
Hello, I am a Scentsy(candles) consultant. Feel free to browse my website and check out all the awesome things we have to offer. There are warmers,car candles, room sprays,and the bars of wax,and plug ins. Very fancy warmers and great prices. Everyone finds something they love. There are over 80 different scents to choose from. Have fun shopping. If you have any questions about the products, email me or call me. Thanks for your time!
Hello My name is Ashlee,and I am married to Steven. We got married March 17, 2007. He was our patient at the family practice office I worked at. I am lucky enough to be a stay home mom to 3 wonderful kids.I have 2 girls from a previous marriage and Isaiah was born in 2007. I enjoy scrapbooking(when I have the time) and I love to watch forensic files. I try to keep a very clean, organized house. I love to organize! I love to facebook and read blogs when I am not busy chasing Isaiah around,or taking the girls to and from places. I love staying home and playing with Isaiah and watching him grow. I love to be home when my girls get home from school, because for the past 13 years, I have not been fortunate to stay home, like I am now. Being a single mother with 2 girls was not easy. We are living about 25 minutes west of Phoenix. We like it, but I miss Chandler! I love our home!
2 comments:
Hey, I did get the car thing you sent me (it's late, I've had a long day and can't think of the word and feel like its too much effort to try to remember or even look it up). We love it. I was a little worried at first because we only have one car and Zach has it most of the time, I thought he would think it was too girly smelling, but he loves it! Thanks so much! I know what I'm going to do for you, I just have to have the time first. Once the semester is over and we get moved I'll have more time. Hopefully sometime in June :)
Ashlee,
These pictures of Isaiah are darling. I can't believe how much he has grown. It seems impossible! Since not seeing him since he was just a couple of months old, I guess I think time should stand still, seems like he should still be teeny-tiny. We loved the picture that you sent. I haven't seen Breanne or Jan since I got them, but I gave Davian hers and showed Aunt Lois. We all think he is darling and can't believe he is this big already, and walking and acting like a big boy. We Love you! Hope we get to see you while we are in AZ, in a few days. It'll be a whirlwind trip: graduation and packing Nath and Tiff's UHaul, and saying goodbye for 3 years.
Our love and best wishes to you all! Love, Aunt Pat
Post a Comment