Yes I know, I have not blogged in weeks. I am addicted to facebook now, so blogging takes a back seat. But i do have a few people that I know that don't do facebook, but they blog, so I need to keep up with this. Anyway, this post will be about my girls!
As I am sure most of you know, Morgan made the freshman softball team. Her team was AWESOME!!! They ended the season 18-1, and that team they lost to, they could of easily one, they all were just making silly mistakes. Morgan mostly played outfield, but did play short stop and second a few times. I think being on a more competitive level really helped her blossom. She was awesome by the time the season was over. She got some really good hits. I am so proud of her. She loves softball! She is already ready for next year and try outs! Way to go Morgan, I am so proud of you. Isaiah, Mariah,and I went to every home game, and a few away games. That's what us stay at home moms need to do huh? ISaiah loved being outside playing in the dirt, and eating whatever we gave him. He would clap whenever he saw other people cheering the team on. The mothers of the players fell in love with Isaiah.
Mariah is still playing city softball, they have a few more games to go. Right now they have played about 10 games, and won every single one. So obviously they are good. She has the same coach that she did last year. He is very firm but a great coach. He really gets on the girls if they mess up. Mariah plays mostly short stop, but she does also pitch. She isnt the leading pitcher, but the 2nd pitcher, if Eva needs a break. Mariah is AWESOME at softball and it comes naturally to her. The first 5 games, she hit a homerun or grand slam at every single one. She has some power to her hits! She is very hard on herself though, so when she feels like she isnt playing well, she gets upset. SHe is to competitive. she is out there to win, not to have fun.(lol) Her dream is to get a scholarship for softball so she can play in collage. She is thinking of the future!
I am so proud of both Morgan and Mariah, and for what good students they are. They are both pretty much straight A students. Morgans Math class grade is slipping a little, so right now I think it is a B. They do know how important school and education is. That is first on their minds, i am so lucky to have good girls who try to always make the right choices! Life is tough out there, and it will only get tougher as they get older. I love that we are close, and that they can come to me about anything. Morgan has told me some pretty juicy stuff about people at school, but i love it. I am glad she feels that she can talk to me. I love you girls!!
until next time...good night!f

Friday, May 15, 2009
Morgan & Mariah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are gorgeous. They looks just like their mama!
Post a Comment