We gave Isaiah this piggy bank for Christmas, but he really couldnt put the money in it himself, it took alot of eye-hand coordination, well he finally can do it alone. It is cute to see him put the money in, then clap after he does it. The other pictures with Steven's eye glasses on, we call him a smart boy. He loves to grab them off of Stevens face and then put them on himself. He actually looks pretty darn cute with glasses on. He would look cute in anything though.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
a little of this and a little of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at that cute boy, he is getting so big. Love the pictures!
Thank you!
How is the Scentsy Candles thing coming?
You could use the clips as chip clips. I use mine as refrigerator magnet clips (I think its a little cuter than the business card magnets that come on the back of the phone book).
I know you don't have any little girls, but actually my flower clips are pretty popular with teenage girls (not that I'm trying to pressure you to buy any).
I hope all is well with you and your family!
Post a Comment