Monday, September 7, 2009

girls 1st day of school

Wow, I haven't posted forever. I am addicted to facebook so I don't get on here much anymore but I am going to try to get better about it. A few eeks ago the girls started school. Morgan is now a Sophmore and Mariah is in junior high as a 7th grader. I just recieved their 1st progess reports last week and I am happy to say both of them have straight A'a and are in honor classes. I was very happy with them both! They are good students. Mariah also just made it into student council. Morgan is in Sports medicine and loves it. She gets to wrap any of the football players ankles if they sprain an ankle. Lucky her huh. She also travels to all the away varsity football games with her sports medicine teacher to help with the water and any injuries. So her and her best friend Mckinsey are called the water girls for the football team. She is learning alot in that class, and she hopes to further her career in the Medical field.


No comments: